• Higher Education: Bachelor Degree or higher (preferable in Healthcare-related field, Computer Science or Medicine/Biology);
• Experienced PC, Windows OS, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) user;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
• Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly;
• Long term projects orientation (from several months and up to more than a year) and the long term participation in the team;
• Ready to work with floating schedule and during non-business hours when required. Occasionally working on week-ends/holidays may be required (based by project needs and timelines);
• Ready to study, learn and analyze lots of new information, ability to memorize and analyze gained knowledge;
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English is a must.
Would be a plus:
• Understanding of client-server architecture;
• UNIX language basics;
• SQL basics;
• Remote Access Tools experience (RDP Connection, PCAnywhere, VNC, Web Access);
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocol basics.
ISD Ltd. is Ukrainian Software Development Company, that provides innovative and high quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry.