We are looking for programmers who can help us provide our clients with advanced feature-rich software that meets the clients’ needs for functionality, safety and security. We are developing and maintaining a suite of blood management solutions for one of the global leaders in laboratory and transfusion medicine management systems.
You’ll be involved in:
• investigating legacy C code to understand how it works to resolve issues and find ways of incorporating new features
• developing new features
• maintaining the suite of products
• providing support for our clients
Our solutions are based on the following technologies:
• business logic in plain C
• our own textual interface ported to a GUI interface and web interface
• Oracle/dbVista databases
• C/C++ SOAP web services based on gSOAP toolkit
• Higher Technical Education: Bachelor Degree or higher;
• Work experience as a C programmer: from 2 year in an environment with established development procedures;
• Capability to read and understand old C source code to find bugs and to integrate new features;
• Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and ability to work independently as well as being a team player;
• Excellent troubleshooting skills;
• Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly;
• Good command of the English language (Oral, Written).
ISD Ltd. is Ukrainian Software Development Company, that provides innovative and high quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry.