• Constant and direct communication with clients by phone, e-mails, assigned tasks etc in accordance with client time zones and working schedules;
• Creation of brand-new interfaces in accordance with HL7/ASTM standards and vendor’s specification;
• Installation of newly created or existing interface on client’s system;
• Adjusting of interface configuration during client’s testing: internal configuration files, XSL stylesheet, configuration of interface in LIS system;
• Support activities during client’s validation of installed interfaces (investigation of reported issues, finding proper solution, initiation of software changes when needed);
• Go-LIVE maintenance and post Go-LIVE support.
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English is a must;
• Experienced PC user including Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Ready to study, learn and analyze lots of new information;
• Ability to memorize and analyze gained knowledge;
• Ready to work with floating schedule and during non-business hours when required;
• Occasionally working on weekends and holidays might be required;
• Long term projects orientation and long term participation in the team.
Would be a plus:
• Basic XSL/XML knowledge;
• Understanding of client-server architecture;
• Basic UNIX knowledge;
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocol basics;
• SQL basics;
• Remote Access Tools experience (RDP Connection, PCAnywhere, VNC, Web Access).
ISD Ltd. is Ukrainian Software Development Company, that provides innovative and high quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry.