• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English is a must;
• Experienced PC user including Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Ready to study, learn and analyze lots of new information;
• Ability to memorize and analyze gained knowledge;
• Ready to work with floating schedule and during non-business hours when required;
• Occasionally working on weekends and holidays might be required;
• Long term projects orientation and long term participation in the team.
Would be a plus:
• Basic XSL/XML knowledge;
• Understanding of client-server architecture;
• Basic UNIX knowledge;
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocol basics;
• SQL basics;
• Remote Access Tools experience (RDP Connection, PCAnywhere, VNC, Web Access).
• Constant and direct communication with clients by phone, e-mails, assigned tasks etc in accordance with client time zones and working schedules;
• Creation of brand-new interfaces in accordance with HL7/ASTM standards and vendor’s specification;
• Installation of newly created or existing interface on client’s system;
• Adjusting of interface configuration during client’s testing: internal configuration files, XSL stylesheet, configuration of interface in LIS system;
• Support activities during client’s validation of installed interfaces (investigation of reported issues, finding proper solution, initiation of software changes when needed);
• Go-LIVE maintenance and post Go-LIVE support.
ISD provides Innovative and high quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry.