This position will interest you if:
• you want to know how the health care industry works;
• you are good at persuading, influencing, and negotiating;
• you hear the other side’s arguments;
• you can find a solution to the problem even if it looks like an unsolvable one at first glance;
• you are not afraid of stressful situations, but on the contrary, see them as an opportunity to develop your skills.
• 3+ years of Project Management experience
• Experience of work with Project Management tools
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Project Management certification is a plus.
The client Project Manager acts as an intermediary between the client and the project team. They have to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
Client Project Managers lead new clients Projects and current ones when they purchase additional products or upgrade their hardware, or add new clinics or laboratories as a product user.
Client Project Managers as a part of PMO may influence the improvement of existing processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Schedules required Client and Customer staff and moderates conference call to initiate and manage assigned projects;
• Follows up on action items to ensure timely completion;
• Coordinates required Software Loads with Client and Customer staff;
• Acts as the escalation manager during the assigned project;
• Completes required milestone dates documentation;
• Monitors Customer satisfaction through project activities;
• Initiates follow up Root Cause Analysis with the appropriate Client department or employee;
• Moderates required internal meetings to complete root cause analysis;
• Makes recommendations on changing procedure to improve efficiency and effectiveness.