We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Android Developer to join our top-notch Android development team.
- 3+ years of experience in Android applications development;
- Strong foundation of data structures and algorithms problem-solving mindset;
- Good understanding of software development processes;
- Experience with Kotlin and Java based projects;
- Understanding of OOP, clean architecture and SOLID;
- Experience with MVVM and/or MVI;
- Knowledge of Kotlin Coroutines;
- Strong knowledge of the different Android OS versions and ecosystem;
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral);
- Good communication skills.
- Build and maintain applications for the Android platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define and ship new features.
We work with the world’s biggest mobile device manufacturers and carriers — like Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Huawei, and Hutch.
The Product is about Onboarding experience where apps and services can be recommended to users the first time they turn on their devices after the purchase.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle;
- 5 additional days-off per year for the whole company, intended to support work-life balance by giving all employees extra time.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!