• Strong knowledge in Node.js (streams, ORMs, Unit testing, logs, documentation)
• Experience with React.js (Redux, context, hooks)
• Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MemSQL, Redis)
• Basic application security knowledge (CSRF, SQL injections, XSS, JWT, etc.)
• Strong awareness of microservice architectures
• Understanding of client-server architecture
• Good written and verbal English
• Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Graylog, Mixpanel)
• Experience with AWS services (Cognito, S3, Dynamo, SNS)
• Participation in hackathons, open-source projects, communities
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate JS developer to join our top-notch FullStack development team. At ironSource, we use the latest and greatest technologies to build our pixel perfect products which reach and influence millions of users around the world.
• Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
• Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
• Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features, and new services.
• Work closely with the product, architects, DevOps, and automation teams.
• Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Let’s build great things together!
Aura helps people set up their new Android phones by recommending relevant apps and letting them install them right in the beginning. The journey then continues with smart notifications which recommend relevant content and services to users. Our product has been integrated on around 130M devices so far.