We are a team of 25+ talented people.
We’ve built Closely to help sales teams and recruiters save up to 100 hours every month by automating routine actions like sending connection messages, follow-ups, and viewing profiles.
The product was launched in July 2021 and gained its first 10 paying customers in the first 3 weeks. We are on target to hit 1000 paying customers by the end of 2021.
We are capitalized by leading institutional investors and are currently at the scaling stage, both in terms of the number of customers and team growth.
Description and goals
Your focus will be on improving overall product quality, identifying issues, and releasing new updates. You’ll be dealing with your own processes and working on automating and optimizing routine tasks. As a key member of the product team, you’ll work closely with Product Manager, Tech Lead, and the whole development team.
• Functional and regression testing, bug reporting;
• Providing test plans and coverage reports;
• Estimation of testing tasks;
• Collaborating with team members.
▪ Understanding of software development process;
▪ Strong knowledge of testing methodologies;
▪ Experience in writing testing documentation;
▪ Understanding the bug lifecycle;
▪ Experience in compiling bug reports;
▪ Clear understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
▪ Understanding of HTML/CSS;
▪ English: Intermediate.
▪ Startup culture with open communication;
▪ 24 working days vacation a year;
▪ Medical insurance.