• A degree in Computer Science;
• Proficiency (3 + years) in backend development: .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI, EF, MS SQL, Windows Azure platform, RESTful services
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (Including Exchange Web Services), Office 365/MS Graph REST API, WEB RTC APIs/Protocols, CRM/ERP products, Chrome extensions development
• Proven experience in designing, development, and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites and services
• Intermediate level of written and spoken English
• Accountable and responsible
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth
• A worthy salary
• 20 days of paid vacation yearly
• 20 days of paid out of office work yearly
• Great medical insurance
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
• Snacks and drinks in the office
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Full cycle of product/service development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
Primary focus is development of new features to the product and extending/maintaining existing components.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on the next generation of its products: solutions for Enterprise and Consumer market operating as massively scalable services on Windows Azure.
Open mindset, desire to learn new technologies, and spoken / written English are highly welcome!