About the position:
We invite a dedicated professional HR who strives to provide organization with a professional approach to the HR field, both people oriented and business process improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in HR role in IT Field;
- Understanding of general business processes;
- Experience working with documentation policy in organization;
- Experience with Employee Performance activities — is a big plus;
- Great Team Player skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Emotional intelligence skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Holding the Performance Review process;
- Implement and coordinate the Training process in organization;
- Holding the Documentation policy in organization;
- Potential development of HR processes in the company.
- 1 stage — intro call with our Recruiter;
- 2 stage — Interview with our Recruiter and CEO.
- Career and professional development opportunities;
- Regular performance evaluation and salary revision;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Certifications and courses financed or co-financed by the company;
- 20 working days of paid vacation per business year and 11 paid Ukrainian official holidays;
- 10 paid sick leaves;
- The internal mentorship program, corporate training, and events;
- Opportunities for free continual English courses of all levels;
- Partial compensation for sports and Amazon books;
- Regular massage therapy;
- Great team parties, company events, and branded presents;
- Company legal and accounting support;
- Comfortable office, equipped with everything you need and round-the-clock access;
- Relocation package.