This project is in the area of E-commerce — customer platform for flooring companies to manage their flooring inventories, pricing, etc. The platform provides the ability to search, price, and view product information for users.
Client: USA (Saint Louis)
The project team: 3 backend developers and VP of Engineering (on the client side) and 1QA and 1 backend developer on our side.
Technologies stack on the project:
- C#, .NET Core;
- ASP.NET Web Forms;
- 6+ years of commercial experience ;
- ASP.NET Core 3.1 API, REST API;
- Software architecture principles (OOP principles, SOLID, IoC/DI, design patterns)
- MSSQL, Caching;
- Multithreading experience + TPL
- Azure services and experience with Azure stack.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and development of APIs;
- Development of new features;
- Planning and estimation of development tasks.
- 1-st stage — intro call with our Recruiter;
- 2-d stage — interview on the client-side;
- 3-d stage — final interview with VP of Engineering.
- Career and professional development opportunities;
- Regular performance evaluation and salary revision;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Certifications and courses financed or co-financed by the company;
- 20 working days of paid vacation per business year and 11 paid Ukrainian official holidays;
- 10 paid sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance;
- The internal mentorship program, corporate training, and events;
- Opportunities for free continual English courses of all levels;
- Partial compensation for sport and Amazon books;
- Regular massage therapy;
- Great team parties, company events, and branded presents;
- Comfortable office, equipped with everything you need and round-the-clock access;
- Relocation package.