inVerita invites You in really an ambitious Team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple small and
• Strong leadership skills;
• Managing a team of 10+ fte;
• Requirements collection and analysis
• Experience in managing a distributed team;
• Experience in building PM processes on the project;
• Strong understanding of PDLC/SDLC;
• 2 years of full-time practice as a Delivery/Project Manager;
• Experience with working in distributed teams;
• Experience in process set-up, controlling and execution;
• Experience collaboration with USA and EU customers;
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage to outsource projects;
• Experience in working within agile methodologies such as Kanban\SCRUM, operating in scrums and working with code repositories and developer tools;
• Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as both Agile and traditional project management principles and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment;
• Knowledge of Jira and other project management tools;
• Understanding of Scope and change requests management procedures;
• Knowledge of Project documentation.
• Manage the project team at all stages of the project (requirements, scope, analytics, performance evaluation, planning, development, testing);
• Prepare and maintain project related documentation (business requirements, WBS, specifications);
• Prepare reports and control over the whole delivery process;
• Participation in pre-sales.
Benefits and social package:
Business trip opportunities.
Career and professional development opportunities: mentorship program; professional trainings; internal knowledge sharing.
Ability to combine Remote/Office work.
Grammar and vocabulary English courses, provided from the start of Your cooperation with inVerita.
The ability to choose a work schedule based on two-three options, depends on your project/position.
Partial compensation of professional literature from Amazon.com.
Partial compensation of the gym membership.
The compensation of regular massage therapy.
Leisure activities — at inVerita you will find different opportunities for socializing.
Access to the internal library.