The platform is a scope of tools where users can build forms, checks, and audits, set up business structures,s and even design their own workflows, without needing help from IT specialists. Users can set-up their own processes if they are ready, or can use an extensive template library to import best practices.
Tech stack: Node.js + KOA, React, GraphQL, Material UI, D3 Charts, Emotion CSS, React Native,, OTP Login, Microsoft codepush, SQL
- At least 2+ years of experience as QA Engineer;
- Solid Postman functional testing experience;
- Understanding how API works;
- Experience with RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman and automation tools for testing API;
- Knowledge of JEST, Nightwatch.js will be a plus;
- English level: Intermediate + or higher.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Performing manual testing activity;
- Estimation, prioritization, planning and execution of testing activities;
- Analyzing and improvement of software quality assurance approaches;
- Сollaboration with software developers and Product Owner.
Benefits and social package:
- Career and professional development opportunities: mentorship program; professional trainings; internal knowledge sharing;
- Ability to combine Remote/Office work
- Grammar and vocabulary English courses, provided from the start of Your cooperation with inVerita;
- The ability to choose a work schedule based on two-three options, depends on your project/position;
- Partial compensation of professional literature from Amazon.com;
- Partial compensation of the gym membership;
- The compensation of regular massage therapy;
- Leisure activities — at inVerita you will find different opportunities for socializing;
- Access to the internal library;
- Relocation Package.