• work experience at least 6 months.
• understanding the software development cycle
• knowledge of types and levels of testing
• ability to read technical documentation
• ability to analyze requirements
• ability to write clear test documentation (test cases, test plans)
• ability to work with “bug” tracking systems
• understanding of the “bug’s” life cycle
• ability to write technical specifications to eliminate found “bugs”
• understanding of the software development methodologies
• experience of working with SQL
• general understanding of Web technology, understanding what and where it is used: xml, css, html, http, dns
• knowledge of Windows or Linux OS at the level of “install any, even very complex software.”
• intermediate English
• understanding of REST API
• competitive salary
• comfortable workplace with two monitors
• training and professional growth within the company
• new technologies
• low hierarchy and open communication
• day off on holidays in Ukraine
• paid vacation (20 days)
• convenient location (with parking) in the city center
• analysis and clarification of requirements with the customer or manager
• planning the QA process
• writing test cases (test scripts)
• functional testing
• identification of problem areas and its description into the tracking system
• discussion of fixes with developers
• tracking the life cycle of “bugs”
• re-testing of fixed "bugs"/defects
• testing analysis
• optimization of the testing process
• analysis of teamwork processes and process improvement
• test documentation maintenance
• assistance in preparing documentation for a project management
We are looking for a QA engineer to work at the Mykolaiv office.
The main focus of our company — data aggregation and data parsing services. So you will work mainly with testing the quality of data and software that works with data.
Our working conditions are quite comfortable: a workplace with two monitors, a playroom, a kitchen, etc. We are located in the center of Mykolaiv at the intersection of Pushkinskaya st. and Potemkinskaya st.
We have a quite low hierarchy: you can come to founders directly and discuss any issue.
We also have prescribed conditions for career growth: a document containing knowledge and experience requirements.