About the project:
We develop and support a platform for cross-media newsroom management. The platform allows to plan appointments, manage stories, co-ordinate staff, control beats and streamline cross-media workflows. Such approach allows to greatly increase efficiency of publishing houses work by taking all their massive amount of work to one place.
The project is cluster-based in the cloud and is currently used by more than 380 organizations all over the World (from USA to Australia).
Technology stack: J2SE, GWT, Spring, SQL, Hibernate, Web services, XML, XSLT, etc.
Development process is based on TDD methodology together with SCRUM practices.
Client location: Hamburg, Germany.
Team: 1 Project Manager / Technical Lead, 12 Software Developers, 3 QA Engineers, 1 DevOps.
• Design, develop, implement, document and maintain Java-based components and interfaces
• Work together with agile delivery team and drive platform innovation as a vehicle for product and platform efficiency
• Be responsible for proposal and delivery of technical solutions and act as a technical authority on specified projects.
• Work closely with senior and lead engineers to ensure that an optimal technical architecture is in place.
• Technical background in Java technological stack.
• 3+ of work experience in software development.
• Experience with Linux.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Team player and excellent communication skills
We will take 100% care of relocation process for you and your family.
We offer work for a stable company with 20 years of history, which is the resident of the HighTech Park.
You will have opportunity to participate in long-term projects and interact with international customers.
We offer medical care compensation.
We also offer compensation for professional trainings, seminars, conferences
If you feel like you need to change your surroundings and experience something new, we have a great offer! Intetics is looking for a talented Java Developer for relocation to our office in Krakow, Poland.