Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Head of AI/ML Practice to work with our projects.
● Build and manage a team of machine learning scientists and engineers.
● Collaborate with the engineering team to make pivotal decisions on the design and implementation of machine learning systems.
● Provide technical leadership and guidance across the Engineering team and AI product line.
● Architect a full ML Platform and build out the infrastructure to support scalability.
● Provide collaborative leadership to build out the AI function, MLEs, MLOps and Data Engineering.
● Collaborate with stakeholders and project managers to turn business goals into technical solutions.
● Define best AI/ML driven practices and AI lifecycle.
● Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation.
● Participate in meetups, conferences, and build community;
● Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
● Grow, mentor and lead the AI, data science and data engineering team.
● 5+ years of experience in machine learning, data science, or a related field.
● Strong understanding of ML project lifecycle;
● Practical experience with creating training datasets involving human annotators;
● Practical experience with variety of datasources (OLTP, OLAP, DataLake, Streaming);
● Experience with writing DeepLearning models from scratch;
● Practical experience with model post-production & maintenance: model and data monitoring, retraining automation, etc;
● Ability to make reusable components of ML pipelines;
● Ability to explain decisions, status and roadmap to non-technical customer representatives;
● Deep expertise in one of the following: NLP, CV, forecasting, recommender systems, reinforcement learning;
● Practical experience with MLOps platforms, frameworks and libraries;
● Strong understanding of Python patterns & best practices;
● Experience in team/department leadership;
● Ability to teach and mentor. The role assumes helping employees on their career path and achieving their goals;
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.