Intetics Inc. is a leading American technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams creation, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Team Lead (Team Lead in LiDAR Processing ) to enrich its team with a skilled professional.
• Building process workflow for LiDAR/BIM projects
• Training, mentoring, and adapting non-skilled employees to work on LiDAR processing projects / BIM projects (Building modelling -LOD 2.0+)
• Analyzing/testing LiDAR data and Quality Check
• Oversee the technical aspects of the project
• Provide technical guidance to the team
• Ensure that the project meets the technical requirements
• Work with the project manager to ensure that the project is on
• Experience in Team Leadership for 1+ years
• Experience with mentoring and training technical staff
• Experience in JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office 365 tools
Hard Skills (LiDAR):
• Expertise in lidar processing: a deep understanding of the principles and techniques of lidar processing. Knowledge of the different lidar processing software packages, such as LAStools, CloudCompare, and PointCloudLibrary
• Experience in lidar classification. Knowledge of the different lidar classification tools, such as TerraSolid (must), GlobalMapper, and TopoDot (optional).
• Experience in 2D/3D feature extraction. Knowledge of the different 2D/3D feature extraction tools, such as Global
Mapper (must), TerraSolid (optional), and others.
• Experience with GIS applications such as QGIS and ArcGIS would be advantageous.
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Python or MATLAB, would be beneficial.
Hard Skills (3D modelling/BIM):
• Experience in 3D modeling of buildings with LOD2.0+ Knowledge of the different 3D modelling tools, such as
Blender, ArcGIS Pro, CityEngine, SketchUp, and others.
• Experience in other types of 3D modelling, BIM, and Digital Twins would be beneficial.