Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for an RPA Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
- deliver value to the customer and end-users of the product
- analyze business processes with the product owner and clarify requirements and expectations
- design a solution (including a clear business logic)
- develop and test the solution using automation tools like Power Automate (Microsoft)
- deploy the solution
- monitoring the operations issues and fixing the issues
- documenting the solution (including a user guide)
- many tasks are R&D
- the solution means automation for UI and back-end [data driven]
- 2+ years of professional experience;
- Communication skill is a must (both tech and non-tech personas)
- Power Automate (Desctop & Flow);
- PostgreSQL or similar [data management and automation];
- Intermediate+ English level;
- Azure will be a plus.