Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Magento Developer.
Client is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning
experiences that help students, parents, educators, and professionals drive results.
• As a Magento Developer, you will be designing high quality ecommerce solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
• Translating business requirements into technical solutions including building components, modules and plugins which integrate with external client’s services.
• Embrace a “shift-left” approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
• Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
• 4+ years of hands-on development experience with Magento and PHP.
• Experienced in Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and dependency management.
• Strong integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento platform
• Proficient with Magento APIs (REST, GraphQL) and 5+ years experience with HTTP and REST API usage.
• Expertise in using and maintaining Magento extensions.
• Able to write acceptance criteria, automation and execute regression testing.
• Experience utilizing GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
Nice to have:
• Experience integrating Magento with AEM.
• Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, etc)
• Experience with cloud technologies (specifically Amazon Web Services)
• Experience with Build/deploy tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.