Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Java Developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content and messages and join the team of the leader in Continuous Delivery and the company behind Jenkins.
Cloudbees and the CD product is the industry-leading solution for Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) and has been recognized by industry analysts as the leader in the CDRA space for 5 years in a row. These complex product spanning technologies ranges from distributed systems, clustering, databases, multi-thread processing, complex scheduling and much more.
The team places high value on quality with a rigorous unit test framework, code reviews and a CI build system that helps to find problems fast.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of new features for the product
- Optimize application performance
- Refactor existing code
- Investigate and fix security vulnerabilities
- Fix bugs
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams
- Applying best practices and policies, writing specs, wiki pages and other internal documentation
- Work closely with the support team, communicate with sysadmins, DBAs and developers for troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience working on distributed multithreaded Java applications
- Knowledge of Java Core / Java 8+
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Familiarity with HTTP, REST, HTML, JSON
- SQL, object-relational mapping (e.g. using Hibernate), and basic DBA skills in Oracle and writing transactional code
- Test-driven development, including writing reflection-based/class-hierarchy-searching/abstract tests to enforce best practices
- English level — Upper-Intermediate and higher
Nice to have:
- Jenkins experience
- C++ experience