Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a proactive and passionate Project Manager to join our Kharkiv GIS team.
- Develop new R&D lines of business (Geo Software, AI and Machine learning, IoT, Conversational intelligence);
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department to attracting new opportunities;
- Supervising and leading new projects at the pre-sale stage — from the initial meeting with the customer to development;
- End-to-end program setup, planning, establishment, and execution;
- Preparation of the marketing materials (case studies, presentations, articles);
- Mentoring and monitoring performance of other department managers;
- People Management;
- Financial management;
- Management of software development projects of varying complexity;
- Creating technical documentation.
- 4+ years of IT project management experience;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Good spoken and written English level (Upper Intermediate+);
- Experience with pre-sale must have;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
- Ability to create technical documentation;
- Understanding of software development process;
- Knowledge of project management software (Jira).