Must have: GCP, VmWare ESX administration experience, Cloud Security, SSO, IAM.
Nice to Have: Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, AWS, VmWare Lab Manager, ESX, setting up VPN/VPC, Interface to OPS team.
● Troubleshooting skills with multi-threaded applications (debugging, analyzing a thread dump, troubleshooting.
● Measurable level of experience in multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, OS X).
● Measurable level of experience with continuous integration. Flow/Accelerator and/or Jenkins experience preferred.
● Measurable level of experience with Docker, AWS and Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc...).
● Basic knowledge of shell scripting (CMD, KSH).
● Basic knowledge of Java Core / Java 8.
● Familiarity with HTTP, REST, HTML, JSON, and similar web-based development technologies, and with building complex multi-tier parallel distributed systems that communicate via them (such as the backend of complex websites).
● Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with team members is required.
• Managing infrastructure in data center.
• Migrating to GCP.
• Owning QE & Dev test infrastructure.
• You have the ability to analyze scenarios of software implementations and provide solutions for problems, set correct priorities for ongoing issues, and are capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• You will provide software technical support to developers and configuration managers on the product. This includes communicating directly with customers both verbally and via our support portal.
• You will work with the CloudBees development team to improve products and/or resolve customer issues.
• You will also work with other software partners to resolve customer issues.
• At times, you will work in high pressure situations such as “customer down” priority scenarios to resolve issues timely and professionally.
We are inviting to join Intetics — an international IT-company with 25 years of experience in developing IT- solutions for 300+ clients globally and above 800 employees.
Abouth the Client:
Intetics client Cloudbees is the industry leading solution for Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) and has been recognized by industry analysts as the leader in the CDRA space for 4 years in a row.
Abouth the Project:
Cloudbees Flow is a complex product spanning technologies ranging from distributed systems, clustering, databases, multi-thread processing, complex scheduling and much more.
The team places high value on quality with a rigorous unit test framework, code reviews and a CI build system that helps to find problems fast.