Currently, we are seeking a Full-stack .Net Engineer to work with our US client which continues to grow, and expand and needs help to achieve results.
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent work experience;
- Proficiency in C#;
- Proficiency in developing software in a Linux/Unix environment;
- Proficiency in using Git;
- Experience writing automated tests (unit, component, integration, and end-to-end);
- Experience building and deploying applications in the public cloud;
- Experience building and using Docker containers;
- Intermediate English level (both speaking and reading).
- Develop, and maintain both new and existing code;
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements;
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA;
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands;
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code;
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features;
- Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies;
- Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management;
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review;
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design;
- Version control with GitHub.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and work remotely;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees.