Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Back End C# Developer based in Ireland to become a part of our Irish client’s team that develops an internal management platform for construction companies. The platform works across devices to help companies onboard and train contractors before they begin their work.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a back end development;
- Significant experience using C# to create scalable, efficient solutions;
- Experience working with APIs and JSON;
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs;
- Must have consistent experience in writing clean, readable code, and testing it;
- Proficient understanding and experience in using code versioning tools (Git, SVN, Mercurial etc.);
- Experience with continuous integration;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, testable and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Communicate effectively within the team and maintain high-level visibility on all tasks.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Yoga lessons;