We’re looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to join a team of our client, who is focused on gaming, linear media and brand IP.
- At least 3+ years of experience with and knowledge of: Online Multiplayer Game Design; Online Multiplayer Game Development; PC, Console, and Mobile Games;
- Expert in Unreal Engine development;
- Expert at C++ and Blueprint programming;
- A Deep understanding and appreciation of the role of design thinking;
- Active knowledge and expertise in how games work and the gaming space;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- A passion for innovation in gaming and interactive design;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Design and lead implementation of game construction and features based on our executive vision and requirements;
- Define game-play mechanics, player experience, and coordinate with creative and development teams to ensure a quality experience within the appropriate scope;
- Collaborate with the executive team and project manager to define a clear vision for the game design and communicate both the big picture and nuanced details to the appropriate parties;
- Contribute to product roadmaps to meet required deadlines for multiple departments;
- Review and provide feedback of team work to ensure quality, technical specifications, best practices, clear systems, and engaging gameplay.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).