We’re looking for a Full Stack PHP WordPress Developer to join the team of our Maltese client, which focuses on marketing and advertising in the iGaming sphere.
- 2+ years experience in WordPress development with PHP;
- Experience building custom Gutenberg blocks;
- Equally comfortable developing both Backend and Frontend;
- Experience on MySQL;
- Consuming and implementing RESTful APIs in PHP;
- Knowledge of PHP template engines such as Twig, Mustache or Blade;
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Git or Git-based code repository systems;
- Well-organized with superb attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge in any of the following: Node.js, Webpack, Composer, Yarn, WP-CLI;
- Experience with Sage and Bedrock by Roots.io;
- Experience troubleshooting complex production issues;
- Able to optimize websites for high scores on Google PageSpeed Insights and Google Lighthouse.
- Work collaboratively with a small, cross-functional team;
- Write simple, clean and secure PHP code, as well as efficient SQL queries, with a focus on minimising technical debt and complexity;
- Implement unit tests and other automated tests as appropriate;
- Develop and maintain clear and complete documentation and SOPs;
- Test own work with a view to minimal work items being returned for defects to be fixed;
- Troubleshoot, identify root causes of, and fix complex technical issues.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).