• Advanced degree (PhD, MS) in quantitative field from top university.
• 5 or more years of experience in research or data analytics
• Proven record of high quality research in hard science or engineering, e.g. patents, publications
• Experience with advanced statistical analysis of large data sets.
• Ability to design algorithms and implement Proof of Concepts in Java or C++
• Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solver
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Self-taught and self-teaching, with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills
• Experience in Automotive/Transportation Industries with emphasis on Data Analytics
• Familiarity with Machine learning
• Big Data systems: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, SQL
• Data analysis and statistics tools such as R, Root, Matlab.
• Casual and comfortable work environment, friendly team atmosphere- Сhallenging and exciting international projects with adequate management;
• Competitive salary, based on your skills and experience, regular salary review;
• Long-term employment, with
• Free English lessons (2 levels: Advanced/Intermediate) ;
• Insurance scheme/Company fitness plan compensation after successful probation period;
• Monthly meetings with a casual after-party, cool corporate events and team-buildings;
• Every Friday freshly baked buns besides regular cookies, sweets, tea, coffee, apples
• Analysis of real-time data sources for application to automated driving use cases.
• Development of data algorithms for use in cloud-based data analysis, both streaming and batch.
• Implementation of algorithms in Proof of concept.
• Development of forward looking research topics new research topics that could lead to new automated driving products.
• Research, Review and stay current with Automated driving publications/literature
• Support of transition of methods and algorithms to development and production systems
We are looking a talented Senior Data Researcher interested and capable of creative analysis of real-time traffic and event data in a geographic mapping context as part of a cloud-based Automated Driving /Connected Driving initiative.
The Automated Driving team develops massive real-time event processing and Big Data analytical systems in cloud environment. In this role, the successful candidate will be participating in the research and development of the fundamental data analytics, processing algorithms and development of key intellectual property and proofs of concept in support of the Automated Driving mission.