• BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or extensive proven work experience in related position
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
• Minimum of 1 year of proven IT and DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
• Experience in managing cloud infrastructure, highly available, multi-tenant, multi-platform service that includes technologies run on Linux and Microsoft server technology.
• Knowledge of network architecture, storage systems, virtualization technologies, containers
• Strong knowledge of AWS cloud solution and services
• Knowledge and ability to work with CI/CD tools
• Experience with AWSCLI and Atlassian CI Tools
• Capacity planning and performance optimization for hardware, VMs, and data stores
• Data security frameworks and regulatory compliance, such as NIST
• Experience with working in an Agile environment.
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
The company, which is a rapidly growing, cloud-based provider of quality and process audit software to the global aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace.
Our company is seeking an experienced Information Technology and DevOps engineer. In this role, you will work with a small but growing team on the front lines managing and supporting our SaaS infrastructure and our product. You will be responsible for the operations, management and support of our cloud infrastructure that runs the SaaS solution for our customers, which include worldwide Tier-1 Automotive manufacturers, Aerospace companies and many others in top-tier manufacturing industries. If you like technology and making things hum, working with a great team in an awesome company culture, this could be the place for you.
• Architect system solutions (cloud) that are highly scalable and responsive, yet cost-effective
• Lead the design, implementation, and administration of platform tools to support the release of software products to both pre-production and production environments
• Help execute strategy, procedures, and protocols for day-to-day operations partnering closely with the Technology Leadership team
• Oversee, innovate, create processes, software, and tooling that continuously improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our infrastructure
• Build, monitor and scale our cloud infrastructure
• Tackle complex infrastructure challenges with scalable automation and CI/CD solutions
• Work with teams to create processes and tools to ensure the software release pipeline flows smoothly, safely, and efficiently
• Help with vendor and contract management, including purchasing and pricing negotiation
Our platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through the product, our customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
Our product development team prides itself on a collaborative, open, and friendly work environment. We are small, but rapidly growing and are looking for candidates who are a great fit both technically and culturally. If you love what you do and are passionate, come join us!