• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in standard businesses technology; comfortable learning new systems
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task when working towards deadlines
• Must have basic mathematics skills; experience with statistics is ideal
• Preferred schedule:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience in market research
• Able to manage large data pools
• Professional equipment for work
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
• Program, launch, monitor and export research data, using Company’s proprietary research software
• Consult with research manager on all phases of a project: feasibility, challenges, progress and outcome
• Support quality control for projects
• Support research analysis and report development
• Engage with clients under the direction of the research manager
• Assist with budget and timeline estimates
• Support and advise software developers on new features and automation for our proprietary mobile market research application
Our serves major brands and advertisers who rely on us for high-quality consumer data obtainable only through innovative mobile research technology. More than 2 million users have downloaded our pioneering app; their unique engagement and diversity give us its edge in a hotly competitive industry.
From the way we communicate to the way we travel and shop, the smartphone has facilitated one of the greatest shifts in human behavior since the invention of the internet. Our Company is at the forefront of understanding that shift. Through our 4.5 star rated app, Surveys we have built the largest, highest rated and fastest growing smartphone consumer panel in America.
Our mission is to combine online/offline, validated behavior with opinions from real shoppers to create the most comprehensive platform for understanding consumer behavior ever created.
Simply put, we provide a better to way understand consumers.