● Advanced PHP (LAMP) experience (please bring work examples)
● Deep understanding of PHP based MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel
● Knowledge of Linux command line
● Manipulating tables in MySQL using direct queries or a query builder
● Use of HTML, CSS, jQuery, and Bootstrap to create front/back end interfaces
● Ability to break down complex work into daily deliverables in line with an Agile execution framework
● Knowledge of backend scripting languages Python and/or Perl
● Knowledge of iPhone and/or Android programming languages
● Ability to manipulate or crop graphics from design mockups
● Flexible working hours;
● Competitive salary;
● New personal equipment
● Welcome pack
● Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
● Team-building activities;
● Possibility of business trips to the US;
● 24 paid vacation days per year;
● 5 paid sick leave days per year.
● Develop solutions for our internal teams and clients using our LAMP stack
● Create new and update existing features on both front and back end systems
● Come up with ideas for automating processes in our daily operations
● Respond to requests from within our issue tracking system
The project we offer provides a better way to understand consumers.
Continually improve and expand our existing software stack. Add features to the back end (where surveys are created), the front end (where surveys are taken) and our project tracker (where the data is analyzed and exported). The front end supports both desktop and mobile web browsers. Some clients request custom APIs to share data between two servers.