• Deep C# knowledge
• .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Web Api
• Experience in concurrency and multithreading
• Unit testing
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
• Work closely with the development team managers to help define stories and other sprint deliverables;
• Work with the team quality owner to author test plans, test cases, and define meaningful test automation;
• Write comprehensive and meaningful unit test cases for all new code;
• Deliver and supporting documentation and artifacts (functional requirements, design docs, etc) to support new code;
• Work effectively within a high-performance team.
Our Company is a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace.
Our platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through this platform, our customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
Our product development team prides itself on a collaborative, open, and friendly work environment. We are small, but rapidly growing and are looking for candidates who are a great fit both technically and culturally. If you love what you do and are passionate, come join us!