• A proven QA specialist with software industry experience of 3+ years.
• Good abilities designing/implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Expertise in authoring QA methodologies and strategies with a focus in white box, stress and Load testing, test case planning, and documentation
• Strong understanding of test automation and test automation frameworks (CodedUI, Selenium, etc) including test driven development.
• Strong experience with Agile Development processes and continuous improvement (Plan-Do-Check-Act), sprint over sprint.
• Experience developing and testing entire systems, with capability to understand details of the technology.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
WOULD BE A PLUS
• Knowledge of any/multiple script languages: JS, Python, TypeScript, PS etc.
TECHNOLOGICAL STACK USED:
• C#, .NET Core
• Selenium Webdriver
• OOP, base pattern knowledge/understanding
Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
Flexible working hours;
Comfortable working place;
Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
Possibility of business trips to the US;
24 paid vacation days per year;
5 paid sick leave days per year.
• Work closely with the development team managers to help define automation deliverables
• Provide technical test automation direction for both on-shore and off-shore resources.
• Work with the development team managers to oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting
• Create, document, and implement detailed test cases and test suites
• Assist in manual testing for major and minor releases
The company is a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace.
Our platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through the product, our customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
Our product development team prides itself on a collaborative, open, and friendly work environment. We are small, but rapidly growing and are looking for candidates who are a great fit both technically and culturally. If you love what you do and are passionate, come join us!