We are looking for an experienced Python developer for one of our new projects. It’s a system for the management of dormitories and public housing facilities. The key feature of the system is to maintain a queue of students who applied for a dormitory. The system implements a set of state-regulated rules for determining the priority of each applicant based on various factors, like how far from the university the student lives, how long time the student has been in the queue, what the student’s family composition is, etc.
- Design and development, research, code review
- Discussing and refining requirements
- Implementing CI/CD, support of production operations
- Other common tasks like performing deployment, writing tests, sharing knowledge with other team members, etc.
- Good knowledge of Python and experience with Django
- Good knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Interest and awareness of modern approaches and best practices in software development
- Basic Linux is mandatory (Linux bash, Nginx, system)
- Interest in DevOps would be a big plus
- Experience with NoSQL and Docker would be a plus
- Good spoken English and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Attention to details