Our customer is a Danish company that owns Denmark’s market-leading queue and appointment management system for citizen services, job centers, and health centers.
The system is a multi-tier solution that consists of 10+ websites and web services, which is hosted on MS Azure cloud. We use multiple MS Azure services (Azure Function, App Service, SQL Database, MongoDb, Azure Storage, SignalR) and are flexible in applying new technical and architecture solutions. The development cycle is based on Azure DevOps.
If you are looking for a modern project with interesting and non-trivial business logic, the latest technologies, architecture, and a strong team — come and try yourself on the interview!
- Candidate should have 5+ years of recent .NET experience
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of .NET/OS basics (like working with threads, memory, deadlocks, etc)
- Experience with .NET Core/C#, ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework Core
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns (GoF) and architectural patterns
- Experience with front-end development (HTML/CSS, JS frameworks)
- Experience with MS Azure platform
WOULD BE A BIG PLUS
- Experience with Angular
- Team leading experience, mentorship experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Eager to learn and improve himself/herself constantly
- Good English, for daily communication with a technical project manager from Denmark
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking, attention to details
- Great communication skills and team player
- Goal-oriented can-do attitude