Our client is a growing market leader that develops a large payroll system and provides integrations with different partners and clients. We are looking for dedicated, ambitious, and experienced Java developers to grow our team.
You will participate in building a new shared platform for their products within payroll, time & planning, and HR domains. The new service-oriented platform will leverage shared functionality for calculating payroll for small and larger customers in Denmark and ultimately Europe.
Our technology stack is the following: Java/Kotlin, Spring/KTOR, Rabbit MQ, Keycloak, GraphQL.
- Participate in the construction of an event-driven, service-oriented platform, data services and APIs. Data services will centralize data and new API’s will make data available for third party and customers
- On a daily basis, you will be part of an agile team with the primary purpose of building a common integration platform across our products, which are within payroll, HR, time and shift planning systems
- Together, the team is responsible for preparing solution proposals, developing, integrating tests and maintaining our APIs and integrations
- Candidate should have 2+ years of recent Java experience
- Strong knowledge of Java principles and basics
- Practical experience in building APIs and/or integrations
- Practical experience in service-oriented architectures
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Solid experience working with code versioning tools (Git)
- Good English skills with easy verbal and written communication
- Having Agile mindset, working by defined processes
- You have strong analytical thinking and passion about coding
- You can work independently and with a sense of responsibility to achieve common team goals
- You are attentive to details
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with RabbitMQ