Our client, an enterprise-level Danish company, is a cross-border payment solutions provider making the flow of global payments easier, more cost-effective, and faster. The company connects the physical and the digital world via modern services. These services are designed to be used by posts, banks, and payment service providers.
Services reach more than 500,000 branches in all regions around the globe, to urban and rural destinations, and more than 4 billion people around the world are within reach for payments.
The solution they develop serves primarily in the low-value payment market. Solution touches all aspects of payments, from access to electronic networks using universal standards and settlement to multilateral agreements with common service levels.
We are looking for a skilled, responsible, and dedicated .NET backend developer to join our fantastic team of professionals based in Denmark and Ukraine. Your job will be mostly related to the development of the set of APIs that are used across all parts of the system, namely:
- The mobile application used by end-users to create fast money transactions
- Backoffice where our employees configure the system itself
- 3rd parties that use our reports for settlements and reconciliation
Come and join us to make an impact!
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- 4+ years of experience with commercial development using .NET/C#/Azure (experience with .NET 5/6 is a big plus)
- Solid understanding of OOP principles, patterns and best practices of software development
- In-depth knowledge of Azure (preferably services like Azure AD, Web Apps, API Management, Service Bus, Storage, Managed SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Application Gateway, AKS, etc)
- Proficiency in building APIs for enterprise applications based on micro-service architecture
- Extensive experience in deploying, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining services in Kubernetes (experience with Helm is a plus)
- Proficiency in building web-based applications and services
- Optional and very nice to have experience with Pulumi
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Strong analytical thinking and analytical skills
- Passionate personality, not afraid to suggest and drive implementation of new ideas
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adjust to new processes
- Excellent communication skills
- English level upper-intermediate or higher