We are looking for experienced AQA Engineer in Lviv, Khmelnytskyy or Gdansk to join our project in the HR domain.
Recruitment, Onboarding & Talent Management all in one flexible and intuitive platform. The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus to help enterprises to manage recruiting processes.
The product consists of three main parts:
- Recruitment moduleMakes it easy to create job ads and post them on your favorite media, then screen candidates and invite them for interviews by email or SMS.
- Onboarding moduleStreamlines and automates your onboarding processes so that you can concentrate on making new employees feel welcome in your team.
- Talent Management moduleStores all employees data within the same system and makes it easy for managers to access and handle the necessary information.
- All levels of hiring process management: tools for planning recruitment activities, sourcing job information, scheduling candidate interviews, scoring & rating candidates, and selecting the best match for the job;
- Highly flexible vacancy application forms with unlimited number of custom fields;
- Flexible retrieval of candidate data using quick searches and screenings;
- Reporting and analytics tools;
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other media for publishing jobs;
- 10k+ active users, primarily Danish and Netherlands market.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of recent QA automation experience
- Practical experience in testing web applications and APIs, both manual and automated
- Solid understanding of modern approaches to automated testing and ability to apply those approaches appropriately
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and practices
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python or C#/.NET
- Solid experience working with code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with any CI/CD tools
- Good English skills
- Build a mature framework for automation testing which will be easy to extend and maintain. Select and adopt approach, technologies and tools for automated testing.
- Be involved into all QA aspects of the project, in cooperation with QA team, your input is very valuable and welcome
- Define what tests should be automated and automate these tests. Define test cases, write and execute test scripts.
- Collaborate with product owner, project manager and the rest of team to deliver highly stable and well-performing solution. Provide business with report in “user-readable” format
- Mentor and share knowledge with other colleagues
- To have fun 😊
- Common sense
- Friendly person
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical thinking