Our client is a large European company that is specialized on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions for different industries, starting from banking, insurance, law firms, ending with healthcare, transportation and construction industries.
Company is located in thirteen countries (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom), is a major player in the CRM market globally.
With a wide range of solutions, they have attracted more than 10,500 customers, with an exciting yearly turnover of €40.5 million. Nor do they have any intention of stopping there! The ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
By joining our international team of around 300 people, you will be jumping on board an amazing and exhilarating adventure.
- For the beginning you will be assigned to one of many projects of our customer as a developer, having project managers and senior developers/tech leaders to help you deliver job of good quality
- You will be programing both – frontend and backend with JS, using backend JS framework developed specifically for our client
- You will be responsible for unit testing of own code
- You will write technical specifications/documentation if needed
- You will be involved into technical meetings with end-customers if required
- At least one year of commercial experience
- Tech degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of web development and software development in general
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (native and SASS)
- Working knowledge of GIT (branching models)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON/webservices
- Experience with browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
AS A PLUS:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Self-driven personality, passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Good team player
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Not just doer - initiative, creative, good at asking questions and proposing solutions
WE OFFER YOU:
- Long-term employment
- 20 days of paid vacations
- 90 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around
- No bureaucracy
- Free accounting services
- Free English courses