ZUPA is a Danish creative digital agency with 75 employees, with offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Odense. We are part of the agency group Spring Family with a total of 450+ employees and locations UK, Germany, Vietnam and Poland.
We are looking for a backend developer / full-stack developer to be a part of our team that defines and builds web solutions for ZUPA’s clients. We are looking for a candidate that will work on integrations to various APIs and systems which reside with the clients. Frontend experience (full stack) will be considered an extra bonus.
You will deliver backend solutions for ZUPA’s clients, with the freedom and responsibility to figure out how to best deliver a successful project. You will join a team of several developers in Gdansk, bringing your knowledge and expertise to the team. Strong English skills are required, as you will join an international team of contacts and colleagues.
As a back-end developer, your primary tasks will be to:
- Build backend services and various API integrations for our web solutions. We mainly focus on Umbraco websites, but knowledge of other CMS systems such as Sitecore is a plus.
- Build robust, high-quality solutions that make use of up-to-date technologies.
- Communicate with project owners and stakeholders about the solution to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables through quality assurance testing procedures before deployment.
- Contribute to the overall positive development of the digital team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND PRIMARY SKILL-SET
- At least 3 years of experience as .NET developer
- Strong proficiency in .NET / JS / MS SQL and other database platforms
- Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs and systems
- Documenting and sharing source code via source code repositories eg. Git
- Experience with any of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Umbraco Cloud
- Experience with Cloudflare is a big plus
- Experience with agile development, sprints and other Scrum processes
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Working knowledge and familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge and familiarity with Umbraco
- Knowledge and familiarity with U-commerce / Umbraco Marketing Suite
- Knowledge and experience with Sitecore
- Working with a classic LAMP stack
- Want to make a difference and deliver the best solution
- Takes responsibility for the solution
- Is a strong team player and has an open mind
- Takes pride in quality scalable code
- Is naturally inquisitive and keeps up to date of current and new frameworks
- Not afraid of challenges and taking responsibility as needed
- Has a can-do and proactive attitude
- The ability to hit the ground running, with minimal direction — yet aware of when to ask for help to achieve better and faster results