We are looking for technically strong engineer with interest in developing Products together with an experienced Team located in Lviv, Gdansk, Copenhagen and Bucharest.
If you are open to new challenges and would like to apply your knowledge and experience in creating world-class software — we have a great offer for you!
Our products are combined into modular white-label customer loyalty SaaS platform for retailers. We have customers all around the Europe with ambition to capture North America market soon. Therefore, we continuously innovate our solutions and make sure we run them efficiently in order to offer competitive prices.
- Trust — We trust in people, honesty and openness.
- Cooperation — We do better as a team, and it’s more fun to win together.
- Humble professional — We take our work seriously, but not our-selves.
- Accountable — It’s not someone else’s problem.
- Fun — It has to be fun!
- Work on developing and assessing infrastructure-as-a-code and SDLC automation
- Keep active communication with development teams to reassess current practices and processes
- Participate in architecture discussions, proof-of-concept and testing activities
- Maintain existing infrastructure up-to-date and secure
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Azure (PaaS services)
- Strong communication skills. We value you ability to engage with other teams and helps other projects on they way to DevOps practices
- Advanced infrastructure-as-a-code automation skills: Terraform, Pulumi, Powershell, ARM; Knowing what’s wrong and what’s right is just, if not more, important than fluency with particular automation tool
- Hands-on experience with Powershell or any other programming language
- Experience with configuration and set up of AKS
- Good written and spoken English level
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with building highy available multi-tenant platforms in cloud or on bare metal
- Prior experience with web applications development. .Net is preferable
- Experience with low level optimization and debugging of apps in Kubernetes and in Linux containers
- Experience with creating Kubernetes extensions
- Knowledge of Go