Opportunities don`t happen. HR is the one who helps them become real ;)
We are looking for a person who understands business needs, has a high level of empathy and knows how to combine it to make both company and employees happy.
We have the already established processes and still quite a lot of ideas to be implemented.
If you are open to challenges, love helping people grow and ready to work hard& party hard — drop us a message.
We`d like you to have:
- at least 1 year of HR experience
- good communication, negotiation skills
- upper-Intermediate level of English
- result-oriented and problem solving skills
- positive mindset
- balance between business and people orientation
- high level of EQ
- self-driven attitude, good self-organization and attentive to details
What you`re gonna do:
- Be a trusted partner and coach to our leaders.
- Encourage cross-functional cooperation amongst team members.
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Provide a part of the HR activities on a daily basis (preboarding, onboarding, exit process, supporting newcomers during the whole adaptation period, etc.)
- Organize and facilitate the performance reviews.
- Coordinate employee satisfaction surveys and give insights to improve employees experience.
- Sync-ups with team leads/department heads.
- Build and develop company brand
- Implement new and improve current HR processes
- Prepare and organize company events and team buildings
Along with challenging tasks and great team you will get:
- minimum bureaucracy
- 20 days of paid days off
- 90 days for sick leaves
- office in a historical building in the park zone in the city center
- ability to WFH if you need
- compensation for trainings and courses
- a unicorn mentor-teammate 🦄