We are looking for a professional, motivated and reliable DevOps engineer to join our project in HR domain. The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus to help enterprises to manage recruiting processes.
The project is a hiring platform designed to provide a complete overview of current jobs and candidates, and thus to help enterprises to manage recruiting processes.
- All levels of hiring process management: tools for planning recruitment activities, sourcing job information, scheduling candidate interviews, scoring & rating candidates, and selecting the best match for the job
- Highly flexible vacancy application forms with unlimited number of custom fields
- Flexible retrieval of candidate data using quick searches and screenings
- Reporting and analytics tools
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other media for publishing jobs
Product manages administrative HR processes effectively by automating tasks, suggesting actions, and creating an overview of the information that can enable your leaders to make the right strategic decisions.
So it consists of 3 main parts:
- Attract, screen & hire with Recruitment
- Streamline every Onboarding process
- Simple & effective HR Management
10k+ active users, primarily Danish and Netherlands market.
- At least 2 years of experience as DevOps engineer
- Experience in hosting .NET web application (IIS, IIS certificates installation, ARR proxy server and web farms — would be nice to have)
- Experience in using server monitoring tools (performance, alerts, errors tracking)
- Experience in VMWare and virtual servers (Windows)
- Experience in Jenkins, Git
- Experience in Azure is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals
- Good understanding of SDLC and IT fundamentals
- Higher education in computer science or related field is a must
- Good logical thinking
- Good English and communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Strong sense of responsibility is a must
- Ability to suggest ideas and drive their implementation