We are looking for a person who:
• Is a highly professional and motivated person who will strengthen our joined management competency;
• Has a strong sense of responsibility and pragmatism in order to get things done (in time);
• Has a creative, pragmatic and positive attitude in order to get problems solved;
• Has strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills and the ability to solve conflicts efficiently;
• Is a visible leader who can bring new ideas to the table;
• Can demonstrate well thought out plans and execute them if needed.
And have these requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in Agile software development environment (in a role of Scrum Master, Project Manager, Queue Manager etc);
• Excellent understanding of Scrum and Kanban framework and Agile principles;
• Good understanding of SDLC and development pipelines;
• Experience working with highly professional teams and technically complicated and complex products;
• Has a technical understanding, but also and understanding of the business needs;
• Ability to respond to requests or complaints from customers and end users;
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to effectively present information to management and/or larger groups;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Fluent English.
• A good understanding of economics, and experience with handling budgets, bills and time registrations;
• Experience working with multiple Teams;
• Experience in Scaled Agile Frameworks (e.g. SAFe/LeSS).
• 4 weeks of paid vacations;
• 90 days of fully paid sick leaves;
• Office in the city center with park area around;
• No bureaucracy;
• Free accounting services;
• Free English courses.
Your main responsibilities as Scrum Master will be to make sure, that the team is thriving, having the best work conditions and is delivering great solutions fast and efficiently.
This means that your daily tasks will entail:
• Cooperation with Product Owner and other various internal and external stakeholders (business, technical or otherwise);
• Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies;
• Coaching and sharing Agile principles with team members;
• Support the Product Owner and provide education where needed;
• Planning iterations, monitoring and controlling tasks flows and reporting to customers;
• If needed, ability to implement Kanban and act in a Queue manager role;
• Being an initiative and active member of Leadership Team;
• Supporting and following up on all team members and making sure, they are happy;
• Establishing, supporting and optimizing the processes within the teams and on higher levels.
Our client is a newly established global software company created by Coop Denmark to rethink and modernize what customer loyalty programs should offer and look like. There is a strong and big team of about 120 Danish and Ukrainian people working closely together to make world-class software solutions. We work in virtual teams but are based just outside of Copenhagen and in Lviv.
You will get to:
• Work in agile cross-functional teams with a dedicated Product Owner;
• Develop and refine your Scrum Master skills together with other Scrum Masters in a cross-team knowledge area community;
• Align the vision of our goals by conducting joint workshops every couple of months.