We, Interexy, specialize in mobile application development for tech startups and established enterprises in the US and Western Europe. Our projects are not tied to one area, so there is an opportunity to work with cool products in Fintech, Game, Health, Social Media, etc.
Our team is actively growing and now we are looking for a Lead Generation Manager. We are looking for someone who can supervise the work of the lead generation team, maintain a team of lead generators and can improve lead generation processes.
This is a great opportunity to become a Lead of the outbound team and lead the outbound activity of the company to a new level. We allocate good budgets for the team, there will be a great opportunity to share and implement the ideas that you have always wanted to introduce.
Is that what you are? Then let’s get acquainted...
What is important to us:
- English C1+;
- 2+ years successful experience in lead generation and sales for IT businesses, preferably for the US/EU/Canada/Middle East region;
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle;
- Experience in leading a lead generation or sales team (desirable);
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- High self-motivation, self-discipline, attentiveness, orientation to the result without loss of quality;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Leadership skills.
What you’ll need to do:
- Supervise the work of the lead generation team (MQL calls scheduling control);
- Maintain a team of lead generators (daily calls, answering questions, motivation, work on KPI);
- Improvement of lead generation processes (improvement of communication of lead generators, improvement of scripts, new funnels, etc.);
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Department and with Sales Managers.
What we offer:
From the 1st working day:
- 12th month pay policy;
- online/offline literature compensation;
- B-day gifts;
- corporate events;
- cash benefits for significant events in life.
After passing the probation period (+ benefits from the 1st working day):
- medical insurance (including dental services);
- 25 vacation days;
- 3 days off;
- corporate English;
- compensation of educational courses online/offline;
- sports compensation;
- corporate gifts;
- relocation assistance.