• 3+ years of experience in hands-on coding in MuleSoft or other solutions IBM, Dell Boomi, Tibco etc.
• Experience in enterprise integrations projects and configurations
• Experience in Oracle Cloud implementation
• Experience in continuous integration and deployment frameworks, tools, and implementation
• Intermediate English and can communicate effectively with client Product Manager
• Experience with integration projects on Mulesoft or Oracle Integration Cloud
• You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers’ solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
• Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products.
• You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skill-sets through working with top global players in the technology scene
• The primary focus will be on integration projects, configurations, and code created in Mulesoft or Oracle Integration Cloud
• Write and manage existing queries to the database, participate in database design when needed
• Work on project tasks on a daily basis
• Track all progress and updates in Jira/Confluence or similar tool
• Take an active part in sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and backlog grooming meetings
We are looking for an Integration Engineer for an Oracle practice of about 150 consultants’ that will focus on enterprise integrations between common business systems such as SFDC, Oracle ERP, Oracle HRMS, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, credit card processing vendors, Concur Travel, etc. using primarily MuleSoft and Oracle Cloud Integration Hub.
The product’s team is currently an Oracle Platinum Partner providing professional services in the following areas: Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Big Data & Analytics, Human Capital Management, Integrated Business Planning, Business Intelligence, etc.