— Being an excellent communicator
You are technically minded and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds. Full operational command of English, both verbally and in writing, is important as you will be working directly with our US-based team members.
— Flexible and Adaptable
You have a “can do” attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You are always evolving with the ever-changing on-demand needs of our clients
— Responsible and results-oriented person
You have a positive approach and attitude. Attention to detail, solid time management, and organization skills are what set you apart from others. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you get to multitask, work efficiently, and work effectively as part of a production team.
— Loving live streaming events
Thorough understanding of live streaming. Understanding of best practices for video within the digital landscape. Most importantly you are curious about live streaming and the technology platforms that support it.
• Higher education in computer science/technical field;
• 5+ years of customer service experience
• Live streaming and event experience
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Strong problem-solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm business demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
• Experience to lead a single team of
• Advance level of spoken and written English;
• Team player with good communication skills;
• Willingness to work sometimes unconventional hours;
• Ability to multi-task numerous projects at a time.
• Experience with video delivery technologies
• You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers’ solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
• Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products.
• You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skill-sets through working with top global players in the technology scene.
• We offer to mentor and support in helping you develop technology leadership skills
• Monitoring and supporting 24/7 Live Streaming events using our clients’ platform
• Troubleshooting clients’ platform issues and resolving/escalating
• Answering tickets and troubleshooting issues
• Documenting all interactions via our case management system
• Provides operations leadership to Support Analysts
Intent Solutions Group is looking for a highly motivated Lead Product Support Analyst with a passion for providing professional customer service and operational excellence. The successful candidate will work as a member of our Live Streaming & Support team based in Lviv/Kyiv.