Are you passionate about Cloud Modernization and moving complex multi-tenant SaaS application to the newest UI framework technologies and UI development approaches? Want to work on a team that rapidly tests and learns? Do you seek a casual workplace that’s serious about a healthy work/life balance? If so, we’re looking for you!
About Your Experience:
• Progressive experience in Front-End development
• Experience with modular component style UI architectures and understanding UI architecture as well as how to implement modern UI architectures
• Good knowledge with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) frameworks, tools, and implementations including automated QA tools and frameworks
• Intermediate English and can communicate effectively with US-based Product Manager(s)
• Good knowledge in the back-end development side
• Good knowledge building SaaS applications with PaaS and IaaS services leveraging modern cloud-based computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
• Experience with digital media frameworks such as AWS Elemental Live, AWS Elemental MediaConvert, FFMPEG, Brightcove, Encoding.com
• You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers’ solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
• Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products.
• You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skill-sets through working with top global players in the technology scene.
• We provide you a wealth of opportunities to serve as an AWS domain expert and gain deep cross-industry expertise within our expanding customer portfolio.
• We offer to mentor and support in helping you develop technology leadership skills
As a member of Front-End Engineering team, it’s up to you to take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns.
At ISG we are helping our clients build the computing platforms of the future by leveraging IoT devices and modern cloud architectures. We are doing this in areas such as Robotics (UAVs, Drones), Healthcare, IoT, and Digital Media.
About the Products
The world’s leading online video platforms. The platform uses the most innovative and leading-edge browser-based video capture technologies to support Live Streaming of events that can support 1000’s of simultaneous viewers. Many of the same video pipeline technologies are used by organizations such as Amazon Video and Netflix. This platform encodes and streams millions of minutes of video presentations per year.
Healthcare & IoT software to empower a doctor’s office exclusively for seniors to warding its goal of a more connected healthcare experience where interactions with patients are not limited to physical in-office visits. Our electronic medical record system has a quirky API, and all the medical concepts (diagnosis codes, procedure codes, clinical quality scores, etc.) take a while to digest.