• 3+ years of professional experience in Front-End development
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design
• Thorough understanding of Scrum/Kanban
• Intermediate English and can communicate effectively with client Product Manager
• Knowledge in the back-end development
• You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers’ solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
• Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products.
• You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skill-sets through working with top global players in the technology scene.
• We provide you a wealth of opportunities to serve as an AWS domain expert and gain deep cross-industry expertise within our expanding customer portfolio.
• Software development with providing a front-end development expertize
• Works on project tasks daily will pick up tasks outside of primary role as needed
• Tracks all progress and updates in Jira/Confluence or similar tool
• Participates in all planning and retrospective meetings, especially regarding work breakdown of Ready User Stories during Sprint Planning
At ISG we are helping our clients build the computing platforms of the future by leveraging IoT devices and modern cloud architectures. We are doing this in areas such as Robotics (UAVs, Drones), Healthcare, IoT, and Digital Media.
Our Client provides one of the world’s leading online video platforms. The platform uses the most innovative and leading-edge browser-based video capture technologies to support Live Streaming of events that can support 1000’s of simultaneous viewers. Many of the same video pipeline technologies are used by organizations such as Amazon Video and Netflix. This platform encodes and streams millions of minutes of video presentations per year.