Join us to develop the USA-based digital Health platform. It connects long-term care serves patients, members, and their caregivers and partners with healthcare providers and health plans nationally on the whole area of the USA and abroad. Our client is committed to educating and engaging consumers, leading to better health experiences and better outcomes at a lower cost.
The selected candidate will help build a scalable data-driven platform using cutting edge cloud-based technologies. You will embrace the opportunity to be part of a highly talented continuous delivery organization.
As a member of the Engineering team, you will:
- Code as part of a high-performing team in an Agile environment
- Contribute to the technology and architecture of a global production-scale service layer
- Build features that serve customer-driven product goals
- Continue to learn and expand your knowledge and skill set
- 2,5 + years of proven software engineering experience.
- Strong experience with Node.js
- Experience of serverless applications development (AWS Lambda or similar).
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Solid knowledge of SDLC, agile practices and documentation.
- Intermediate+ English level.
- 18 fully paid business days of vacation
- 10 sick leaves
- public holidays
- ability to work from home or remotely
- flexible working hours without time trackers
- corporate events
- office with excellent kitchen and full refrigerator
- compensation and support AWS certification