IntelliBoard Inc. is a growing EdTech software company working with hundreds of educational institutions and businesses around the world (more than 5 years on a market).
Qualifications & Experience
• 2+ years of professional commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer;
• Extensive experience with AWS and Kubernetes;
• Strong experience with Jenkins pipelines, Docker;
• Experience with Linux system administration (bash scripting);
• Experience with puppet (or ansible, or chef);
• Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit).
• English — intermediate+
• Professional and career growth
• Flexible work schedule
• Long-term employment
• Comfortable workspace
• Interesting projects
• Competitive and timely salary
• Team-building events and fun activities
• Free tea, coffee, sweets, fruits, etc
• Friendly team spirit
• Corporate Team Building USA, Europe
• The company is providing team-building shifts in the USA (Florida). Every 6 months, employees from Ukraine will have the opportunity to spent 5 weeks in the USA to meet with the rest of the team. Employees will have W1, B1/B2 visa opportunities.
IntelliBoard provides analytic and reporting services to education communities and institutions that want expanded reporting and analytics for their LMS platform. We help extract the statistical data gathered within the LMS and present it on a single dashboard in the form of printable charts, graphs, and analytics.
IntelliBoard is the most comprehensive reporting and analytics platform of any LMS on the market today. Feel empowered to deliver better, more effective, more engaging learning informed by what your data is telling you. Our mantra: provide the best instantly available, easy-to-use, point-and click access to your data.