IntelliBoard Inc. is a growing EdTech software company working with hundreds of educational institutions and businesses around the world (more than 5 years on a market). Now we are seeking candidates for a position of Data Scientist to join our team.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience with data preprocessing and feature engineering
• Understanding of basic principles, techniques and algorithms in supervised and unsupervised learning
• Experience in designing and building data models to improve efficiency and quality of data
• Experience in using Django, Numpy, Scikit-learn
• Experience with SQL databases
• Intermediate or higher English is a must
• As a team member, you will be building solutions that require analyzing student’s data and developing models to help improve the learning process.
• Working with data to strive functionality in our data systems.
• Developing predictive models.
• Collaborate and coordinate with different functional teams to implement models.
• Professional and career growth
• Flexible work schedule
• Long-term employment
• Comfortable workspace
• Interesting projects
• Competitive and timely salary
• Team-building events and fun activities
• Free tea, coffee, sweets, fruits, etc
• Friendly team spirit
• Corporate Team Building USA, Europe
• The company is providing team-building shifts in the USA (Florida). Every 6 months, employees from Ukraine will have the opportunity to spent 5 weeks in the USA to meet with the rest of the team. Employees will have W1, B1/B2 visa opportunities.
IntelliBoard provides analytic and reporting services to education communities and institutions that want expanded reporting and analytics for their LMS platform. We help extract the statistical data gathered within the LMS and present it on a single dashboard in the form of printable charts, graphs, and analytics.